Join us for the IFNCP Review Course, a self-study program which is designed to thoroughly prepare the IFNCP eligible student for the successful completion of the IFNCP Credential Exam.
The IFNCP Review Course is optional but highly recommended for IFNCP eligible students.
Prerequisites: Tracks 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
The IFNCP Review Course consists of three components:
- Access to powerpoint slides from Tracks 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Comprehensive study guide outline with key terms and concepts
- Practice exam using same format as actual exam
Access to this course will terminate upon successful completion of the IFNCP Credential Exam.
There are no discounts available for the IFNCP Review Course.
Orientation video: Available in the course shell upon registration. Important details related to the IFNCP Credential Exam will also be reviewed. It is mandatory that you view this video.
Your registration for IFN Academy IFNCP Review Course signifies that you have read and agreed to our registration policies. Prices are subject to change.
Policies, Terms and Conditions
Tuition: IFNA Prices are subject to change at any time for any reason without notice.
Cancellation Policy for Tracks 1, 2, and 3, Track 4 – “TED” Therapeutic Elimination Diets, Track 5 – “CSI” Case Study Immersion and the IFNCP Review Course : Once you enroll in any of the IFNA Tracks. Tracks 1 – 5 Bundle or the IFNCP Review Course, you will have immediate access, and therefore, refunds are not permitted.
IFNA Alumni Membership: Membership for IFNA Alumni is subscription-based therefore members will be auto-billed annually.
Timeframe for completion of IFNA Tracks: (this section does not apply to Alumni)
• If you’re interested in earning the IFNCP Credential, you will have 24 months from the date of your initial registration to complete Tracks 1-5. You will then have an additional 3 months to complete the IFNCP Review Course as well as take your exam online.
• If you’re interested in earning the Certificate of Training (COT), you will have 24 months from the date of your initial registration to complete Tracks 1-4. You will not be required to take an exam.
• Every student, whether they’re earning the IFNCP Credential or COT, will be unenrolled from the Tracks that they registered for on their 24-month deadline date. Please remember to download any materials that you wish to keep for future reference PRIOR to your 24-month deadline!
• The IFNCP Review Course is an optional (but highly recommended) course for those interested in earning the IFNCP Credential. For those who fail to meet the requirement of completing all 5 Tracks within their 24-month time frame, this course will then be required, which simply secures your eligibility to move forward with the IFNCP Credential. However, registering for the IFNCP Review Course will NOT allow you to access the Tracks beyond your 24-month deadline.
Trademark Compliance: The following terms have been trademarked by IFNA: “Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy”, “Get Ready…Just the Foundations”, “Get Set…Putting It All Together”, “Go…Practice Now”, “Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner” or “IFNCP”. Any use of these trademarked terms without prior consent of IFNA is strictly prohibited.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. In order to prevent unauthorized access, we use strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of personal data stored on our password protected system.
IFNA Non-Discrimination Policy: The Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy operates on the values of respect and integrity for those we serve. We are guided by our vision and values of integrative and functional nutrition and believe these services should be available to all people. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone in our organization, including, although not limited to, through employment, membership, volunteer service, partnership, or by engagement with IFNA in other matters. We do not exclude or treat people differently because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
Views Expressed Disclaimer: The views, thoughts and opinions expressed in any part of the IFNA program are those of the speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of any entities, organizations, groups or individuals they represent, including other IFNA faculty members and/or the IFNA co-founders, Sheila Dean and Kathie Swift.
Consent and Agreement to Cancellation Policy, Terms and Conditions & Trademark Compliance: I, the IFN Academy participant, agree to be completely forthcoming with respect to who I am here to represent (i.e. myself, relative, or any other person, company, association, and/or governmental agency). I understand that sharing of passwords is strictly prohibited and anyone found sharing passwords will be asked to leave the program immediately with no refund. I understand that IFNA reserves the right to modify content and the delivery of all IFNA training modules at any time. I understand that registration fees for IFNA Tracks are subject to change at any time.
By registering for any IFNA program, I agree to comply with IFNA’s Cancellation Policy, all IFNA Terms and Conditions and Trademark Compliance.