Distinguish yourself as an Integrative & Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner (IFNCP)
YOU’RE ALMOST THERE!
READY FOR TRACK 5?
Join us for Track 5 – Case Study Immersion or “CSI Track” which is designed to give you even more case-based opportunities to immerse, investigate and integrate the functional nutrition care process into your own practices!
Here’s what you’ll get:
Module 1 – Introduction to IFN Case Based Approach: Science, Story, Strategy with Kathie Madonna Swift, MS, RDN, FAND, EBQ
Module 2 – Case Studies: Obesity & Neurological Health with Deborah (“Deb”) Phillips, MS, LDN
Module 3 – Case Studies: Hormones & Fibromyalgia with Dr. Jaime Schehr, ND, RDN
Module 4 – Case Studies: Pediatric ASD & Adult Mixed Connective Tissue Disease with Margaret (“Maggie”) Ward, MS, RDN, LDN
Module 5 – Case Studies: Detox, CardioMetabolic Syndrome & Wrap-Up with Dr. Sheila Dean, DSc, RDN, LDN, IFMCP
Prerequisites: Tracks 1, 2, 3 and 4
ATTENTION – IFNCP Credential applicants
Per the requirements posted in the IFNCP Credential Q&A Handbook, you have 24 months to complete all 5 IFNA Tracks if you’re interested in obtaining the IFNCP Credential. Your 24-month time frame begins on the date of your Track 1 (in some cases Track 4) registration.
Once your 24-month time frame has ended, you will have an additional 3 months to complete the following:
1. Register for the IFNCP Review Course (optional but highly recommended)
2. Complete and submit your exam application. Please send your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit payment online by visiting the following link: https://www.ifnacademy.com/product/ifncp-application/.
3. Register for the IFNCP Credential exam and take your exam online (your application must be approved before registering)
Additionally, once your 24-month time frame has ended, you will be unenrolled from all Tracks. Be sure to download all of the materials that you wish to keep BEFORE you’re unenrolled. You do NOT need access to the Tracks in order to prepare for the IFNCP Credential exam. We highly recommend that you register for the IFNCP Review Course in order to successfully prepare yourself for the IFNCP Credential exam.
Your registration for IFN Academy “CSI” – Case Study Immersion signifies that you have read and agreed to our registration policies. Please note: prices are subject to change.
You may also like…
$179 Select options
Become an IFNA Member!
IFNA STUDENT MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
Become a member of IFNA (only $179/year) or renew your IFNA membership and receive the following discounts and special pricing:
- 10% off Tracks 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5: Be sure to purchase your IFNA membership before you register for a track
- Fullscript: Open a new account and use the promo code YAY20 to receive 20% off your first order!
- Rupa Health: $100 off your first purchase (qualified self-orders only). Access HERE
- Evexia Diagnostics: Open a new account and the $250 set up fee is waived
- 3×4 Genetics: Open an account and receive 50% off the nutrigenomic course
- Genova Diagnostics: Receive $10 off any lab test when you order through Genova Connect– An e-commerce portal that allows individuals to order laboratory testing without scheduling a visit with their doctor
- Health Research Institute (HRI): Enjoy a 10% discount on glyphosate testing
- Real Time Laboratories: Enjoy $50 off clinical mycotoxin testing
- Infinite Allergy Labs – Receive a special rate of $229 on comprehensive food allergy/sensitivity testing
DIGITAL FOOD PLANS & RECIPES
- Living Plate Rx: Therapeutic diets/digital meal plans that are branded for your practice. Receive a $100 discount on Prime Membership. Access HERE
TELEHEALTH PLATFORMS FOR ELECTRONIC HEALTH/MEDICAL RECORDS
- Practice Better: Receive 15% off your first 6 months. Access HERE
- Healthie: Receive one free month trial
- Kalix Health: Enjoy 20% off your first-year subscription
- Heads Up Health: Enjoy 20% off their Professional Edition product for practitioners
- Examine.com: Receive a 20% discount when you open a new account to access Supplement Guides and more
- Green Med Info: Enjoy 40% off the Professional subscription
- Health Takes Guts®Your Comprehensive Guide to Eliminating Digestive Issues, Anxiety, and Fatigue (eBook): Receive a 25% discount
- Probiotic Advisor: Enjoy a 10% discount on the subscription
- Point Institute: Receive 20% off any Point Institute materials
- SIBO Academy: Enjoy a 10% discount on any course
- The Better Nutrition Program (BNP): Receive 10% off the BNP toolkit
Note: In order to receive your 10% discount code, please be sure to purchase your IFNA membership PRIOR to any Track registrations! Following your registration, you will be emailed the specific promo codes to utilize the above discounts. The 10% membership discount does NOT apply to Mentoring sessions, the IFNCP Review Course, IFNCP Application or IFNCP Exam.
In addition, current IFNA membership, along with the completion of the COT and/or IFNCP Credential, satisfies the criteria for being listed on IFNA’s directory of IFN certified practitioners.
Please note: prices are subject to change.
Policies, Terms and Conditions
Tuition: IFNA Prices are subject to change at any time for any reason without notice.
Cancellation Policy for Tracks 1, 2, and 3, Track 4 – “TED” Therapeutic Elimination Diets, Track 5 – “CSI” Case Study Immersion and the IFNCP Review Course : Once you enroll in any of the IFNA Tracks or the IFNCP Review Course, you will have immediate access, and therefore, refunds are not permitted.
IFNA Alumni Membership: Membership for IFNA Alumni is subscription-based therefore members will be auto-billed annually.
Timeframe for completion of IFNA Tracks: (this section does not apply to Alumni)
• If you’re interested in earning the IFNCP Credential, you will have 24 months from the date of your initial registration to complete Tracks 1-5. You will then have an additional 3 months to complete the IFNCP Review Course as well as take your exam online.
• If you’re interested in earning the Certificate of Training (COT), you will have 24 months from the date of your initial registration to complete Tracks 1-4. You will not be required to take an exam.
• Every student, whether they’re earning the IFNCP Credential or COT, will be unenrolled from the Tracks that they registered for on their 24-month deadline date. Please remember to download any materials that you wish to keep for future reference PRIOR to your 24-month deadline!
• The IFNCP Review Course is an optional (but highly recommended) course for those interested in earning the IFNCP Credential. For those who fail to meet the requirement of completing all 5 Tracks within their 24-month time frame, this course will then be required, which simply secures your eligibility to move forward with the IFNCP Credential. However, registering for the IFNCP Review Course will NOT allow you to access the Tracks beyond your 24-month deadline.
Trademark Compliance: The following terms have been trademarked by IFNA: “Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy”, “Get Ready…Just the Foundations”, “Get Set…Putting It All Together”, “Go…Practice Now”, “Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner” or “IFNCP”. Any use of these trademarked terms without prior consent of IFNA is strictly prohibited.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. In order to prevent unauthorized access, we use strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of personal data stored on our password protected system.
IFNA Non-Discrimination Policy: The Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy operates on the values of respect and integrity for those we serve. We are guided by our vision and values of integrative and functional nutrition and believe these services should be available to all people. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone in our organization, including, although not limited to, through employment, membership, volunteer service, partnership, or by engagement with IFNA in other matters. We do not exclude or treat people differently because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
Consent and Agreement to Cancellation Policy, Terms and Conditions & Trademark Compliance: I, the IFN Academy participant, agree to be completely forthcoming with respect to who I am here to represent (i.e. myself, relative, or any other person, company, association, and/or governmental agency). I understand that sharing of passwords is strictly prohibited and anyone found sharing passwords will be asked to leave the program immediately with no refund. I understand that IFNA reserves the right to modify content and the delivery of all IFNA training modules at any time. I understand that registration fees for IFNA Tracks are subject to change at any time.
By registering for any IFNA program, I agree to comply with IFNA’s Cancellation Policy, all IFNA Terms and Conditions and Trademark Compliance.