Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Become an IFNA™ Member!
Become a member of IFNA™ (only $97/year) and receive the following discounts and special pricing:
- IFNA Online Tracks – 10% off Track 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Emerson Ecologics and/or Natural Partners – Open a new account receive 20% off of your first order
- Evexia Diagnostics – Open a new account and the $250 set-up fee is waived
- Genoma International – Open a new account and receive 30% off any nutritional genomic test panel for yourself or your client
- Green Med Info – Enjoy 40% off the “Professional” subscription
- Kalix Health – Enjoy 20% off your first year subscription
- Lise Alschuler, ND. TAP Integrative – Become a member with TAP and receive the IFNA student rate of $99. Regular rate is $150
- Dr Kara Fitzgerald’s eBook: Methylation, Diet and Lifestyle – Enjoy a 10% discount
- Probiotic Advisor – Enjoy a 10% discount
- Healthie – Receive one FREE month trial
- PlateJoy – Receive one FREE month trial
- Victus Health – Receive $50 off the FxMed Student Package
- Doctors Supplement Store – New accounts earn a $100 cash bonus for $200 in sales in the first month. Established accounts receive 20% off of your order
- FruitStreet TeleHealth – Receive the IFNA student rate of $120/month for the lifetime of the subscription. Regular rate is $300/month
- Practice Better – Receive 20% off your first 6 months
- Meal Garden Professionals – Receive 50% off your first 3 months
- Living Plate Rx – FREE access to therapeutic diets/meal plans
- Functional Nutrition Library (FNL) – Enjoy 50% off your subscription to the FNL
Following registration, members will be emailed the specific promo codes to utilize the above discounts.
Please note: In order to receive your 10% discount code, please be sure to purchase your IFNA™ membership PRIOR to any Track registrations!
The 10% membership discount does not apply to Personal Mentoring sessions, the Culinary Nutrition Immersion, the IFNCP™ Review Course, IFNCP™ Application or IFNCP™ Exam.
In addition, current IFNA™ membership, along with the completion of the COT and/or IFNCP™ Credential, satisfies the criteria for being listed on IFNA™’s directory of IFN certified practitioners.
Special VA Discount – VA Dietitians who are interested in registering for the IFNA program are eligible to receive a 10% discount towards Tracks 1-5. This special discount may also be used in conjunction with the 10% membership discount, which also applies to Tracks 1-5. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a special VA coupon code to use during registration. We thank you for serving our veterans!
Please note: prices are subject to change.
Policies, Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy for Tracks 1, 2, and 3, Track 4 – “TED” Therapeutic Elimination Diets, Track 5 – “CSI” Case Study Immersion and the IFNCP™ Review Course : Once you enroll in any of the IFNA™ Tracks or the IFNCP™ Review Course, you will have immediate access, and therefore, refunds are not permitted.
Timeframe for completion of IFNA™ Tracks:
• If you’re interested in earning the IFNCP Credential, you will have 24 months from the date of your initial registration to complete Tracks 1-5. You will then have an additional 12 months to complete the IFNCP Review Course as well as take your exam online.
• If you’re interested in earning the Certificate of Training (COT), you will have 24 months from the date of your initial registration to complete Tracks 1-4. You will not be required to take an exam.
• Every student, whether they’re earning the IFNCP Credential or COT, will be unenrolled from the Tracks that they registered for on their 24-month deadline date. Please remember to download any materials that you wish to keep for future reference PRIOR to your 24-month deadline!
• The IFNCP Review Course is an optional (but highly recommended) course for those interested in earning the IFNCP Credential. For those who fail to meet the requirement of completing all 5 Tracks within their 24-month time frame, this course will then be required, which simply secures your eligibility to move forward with the IFNCP Credential. However, registering for the IFNCP Review Course will NOT allow you to access the Tracks beyond your 24-month deadline.
Trademark Compliance: The following terms have been trademarked by IFNA™: “Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy”, “Get Ready…Just the Foundations”, “Get Set…Putting It All Together”, “Go…Practice Now”, “Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner” or “IFNCP”. Any use of these trademarked terms without prior consent of IFNA™ is strictly prohibited.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. In order to prevent unauthorized access, we uses strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of personal data stored on our password protected system.
Consent and Agreement to Cancellation Policy, Terms and Conditions & Trademark Compliance: I, the IFN Academy™ participant, agree to be completely forthcoming with respect to who I am here to represent (i.e. myself, relative, or any other person, company, association, and/or governmental agency). I understand that sharing of passwords is strictly prohibited and anyone found sharing passwords will be asked to leave the program immediately with no refund. I understand that IFNA™ reserves the right to modify content and the delivery of all IFNA™ training modules at any time. I understand that registration fees for IFNA™ Tracks are subject to change at any time.
By registering for any IFNA™ program, I agree to comply with IFNA’s™ Cancellation Policy, all IFNA™ Terms and Conditions and Trademark Compliance.