Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Become an IFNA™ Member!
Become a member of IFNA™ (only $97/year) and receive the following discounts and special pricing:
• IFNA Online Tracks – 10% off Track 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
• Emerson Ecologics and/or Natural Partners – Open a new account receive 20% off of your first order
• Evexia Diagnostics – Open a new account and the $250 set-up fee is waived
• Genoma International – Open a new account and receive 30% off any nutritional genomic test panel for yourself or your client
• Green Med Info – Enjoy 40% off the “Professional” subscription
• Kalix Health – Enjoy 20% off your first year subscription
• Lise Alschuler, ND. TAP Integrative – Become a member with TAP and receive the IFNA student rate of $99. Regular rate is $150
• Dr Kara Fitzgerald’s eBook: Methylation, Diet and Lifestyle – Enjoy a 10% discount
• Probiotic Advisor – Enjoy a 10% discount
• Healthie – Receive one FREE month trial
• PlateJoy – Receive one FREE month trial
• Victus Health – Receive $50 off the FxMed Student Package
• Doctors Supplement Store – New accounts earn a $100 cash bonus for $200 in sales in the first month. Established accounts receive 20% off of your order
• FruitStreet TeleHealth – Receive the IFNA student rate of $120/month for the lifetime of the subscription. Regular rate is $300/month
• Practice Better – Receive 20% off your first 6 months
• Meal Garden Professionals – Receive 50% off your first 3 months
Following registration, members will be emailed the specific promo codes to utilize the above discounts.
Please note: In order to receive your 10% discount code, please be sure to purchase your IFNA™ membership PRIOR to any Track registrations!
The 10% membership discount does not apply to Personal Mentoring sessions, the Culinary Nutrition Immersion, the IFNCP™ Review Course, IFNCP™ Application or IFNCP™ Exam.
In addition, current IFNA™ membership, along with the completion of the COT and/or IFNCP™ Credential, satisfies the criteria for being listed on IFNA™’s directory of IFN certified practitioners.
Please note: prices are subject to change.
Policies, Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy for Tracks 1, 2, and 3, Track 4 – “TED” Therapeutic Elimination Diets, Track 5 – “CSI” Case Study Immersion and the IFNCP™ Review Course : Once you enroll in any of the IFNA™ Tracks or the IFNCP™ Review Course, you will have immediate access, and therefore, refunds are not permitted.
Cancellation Policy for Culinary Nutrition Immersion: Since class size and space of the Culinary Nutrition Immersion is limited, IFNA™ requires a 30 day notice for a full refund less a $50 cancellation fee. Should you need to cancel with less than 30 days notice, you will be eligible for a 50% refund of your registration fee.
Timeframe for completion of IFNA™ Tracks: IFNA™ students who would like to earn the IFNCP™ Advanced Practice Credential have a maximum of 24 months to complete the five Tracks from the time they first registered before they are unenrolled from all Tracks. If a student takes longer than the 24 months to complete all five IFNA™ Tracks, they will NOT be eligible to take the IFNCP™ Credential Exam unless they take the IFNCP™ Review Course. Immediately after the 24 month time limit, IFNA™ students then have an additional 12 months maximum to submit an IFNCP™ exam application and take the IFNCP™ Credential board exam. If a student is NOT interested in taking the IFNCP™ Credential Exam, there is a 36 month maximum time frame allowed to access the 5 Tracks (time frames are based on the date of your initial Track registration with IFNA™).
Trademark Compliance: The following terms have been trademarked by IFNA™: “Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy”, “Get Ready…Just the Foundations”, “Get Set…Putting It All Together”, “Go…Practice Now”, “Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner” or “IFNCP”. Any use of these trademarked terms without prior consent of IFNA™ is strictly prohibited.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. In order to prevent unauthorized access, we uses strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of personal data stored on our password protected system.
Consent and Agreement to Cancellation Policy, Terms and Conditions & Trademark Compliance: I, the IFN Academy™ participant, agree to be completely forthcoming with respect to who I am here to represent (i.e. myself, relative, or any other person, company, association, and/or governmental agency). I understand that sharing of passwords is strictly prohibited and anyone found sharing passwords will be asked to leave the program immediately with no refund. I understand that IFNA™ reserves the right to modify content and the delivery of all IFNA™ training modules at any time. I understand that registration fees for IFNA™ Tracks are subject to change at any time.
By registering for any IFNA™ program, I agree to comply with IFNA’s™ Cancellation Policy, all IFNA™ Terms and Conditions and Trademark Compliance.