Join the FREE IFNA listserv and get connected to the
Functional Nutrition community right away!
Remember: In order to participate you’ll need a gmail.com email address OR a google based email address.
IFNA Google Group Listserv Netiquette Guidelines:
1) Be sure to use accurate language/descriptions for your subject line so when someone on the listserv wants to do a search in the future, the subject/topic can be found more easily.
2) Avoid “thank-you” responses, as this clutters the listserv.
3) Links to/advertisements of products or programs you are selling are NOT permitted.
4) You may only attach documents that are educational in nature.
5) Always keep posts respectful and courteous, especially when differences in opinions arise.
6) Sharing of IFNA proprietary tools (handouts, patient forms, protocols, etc.) is not permitted.
How to locate the group:
From your Gmail inbox, locate and click on the Google apps square (it has nine little dots in it) on the right-hand corner of the screen. Then perform the following:
- Click on “Groups”
- Click on “My Groups”
- Click on “Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy”
How to search topics within the group:
When you enter the group, you should see a list of all the previous and current email threads. You can scroll through these threads and take a look at the topics of each to find what might interest you. If you click on the title of the post, then you will enter that specific email thread and the option to reply will be located in the top right-hand corner (an arrow pointing left). You can also use the search bar located at the top of the screen to search for specific topics.
Thank you and ENJOY the IFNA Google Group Listserv!