IFNA™ training includes skill-building in key clinical areas including: nutrition-focused physical assessment, therapeutic elimination diets, conventional and functional labs and diagnostics including nutrigenetic testing, art and science of dietary supplements, mind-body modalities such as meditation, yoga, breathing techniques, and other lifestyle-oriented practices. A “whole food as medicine” approach is central to IFN therapy, thus an understanding and application of culinary nutrition concepts, condition-specific healing foods and bioactive compounds in the “food farmacy” is also included.
WANT TO GET STARTED? HERE ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS:
Step 1 – Become an IFNA™ Member! IFNA™ Membership offers 10% off of all five IFNA™ tracks (that’s 33 modules)! Once you become a member, you will receive a special coupon code for use with each of the five tracks. Click here to become an IFNA™ member: https://www.ifnacademy.com/product/become-an-ifna-member/.
Step 2 – Online Registration: Register anytime! https://www.ifnacademy.com/register-here/. Enjoy IFNA™ training at your own pace! (Certain restrictions apply for IFNCP™ credential applicants. Click here for details: https://www.ifnacademy.com/ifncp-credential-q-a-handbook/)
Step 3 – Log in. Once you are registered, log in to the course shell at the top right hand corner of your screen and you will be taken to a Welcome Page where you click on the Track that you registered for. Once you are there, you will enter the world of IFNA™ training!
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
- Video presentations – Each video presentation is led by an IFNA™ faculty expert that comes with an information-packed, clinically useful module loaded with practice pearls! For a description of each module, click here.
- Beautiful content rich powerpoint slides – You will have access to the powerpoint slides both as 1 slide per page and 3 slides per page for optimal note-taking! All powerpoints are downloadable and yours to keep indefinitely.
- IFNA toolkit and resources – Every module comes with many carefully selected downloadable scientific papers, handouts, patient questionnaires, web resources, free apps, and full protocols with dietary recommendations, supplement brand names, conventional, functional and nutrigenetic laboratory test recommendations and mind-body practices! You will also find many brandable office documents for your logo placement.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to the IFNA™ Community Cafe Forum – A private forum reserved just for registered IFNA™ participants, this is an opportunity to receive written, customized answers to your questions about module content.
- Private Mentoring – Need one-on-one mentoring? Contact us at info@IFNAcademy to make an appointment and click here to register: https://www.ifnacademy.com/product/personal-mentoring/
- Earn CPEUs, a Certificate of Training (COT) or if eligible, the IFNCP™ Credential!
1. Earn CPEUs. You can matriculate through the various Tracks and earn CPEU’s if that’s all you want. We offer 233 preapproved CPEUs and we are an Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
2. Certificate of Training (COT). You can matriculate through Track 1, Track 2, Track 3 and Track 4 – Therapeutic Elimination Diets (TED). Upon passing all of the module quizzes, you will be awarded a Certificate of Training from IFNA™ and may enter your information into the COT Graduate Directory.
3. IFNCP™ Credential. You can matriculate through Track 1, Track 2, Track 3, Track 4 – “TED” Therapeutic Elimination Diets and Track 5 – “CSI” Case Study Immersion. Upon passing all of the module quizzes you can apply for the IFNCP™ (Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner™) credential. Once your application is approved, you are eligible to take the IFNCP™ online multiple choice credential exam. Effective July 2017, The IFNCP™ Credential Exam will be offered year round. Those who successfully pass the IFNA™ credential exam will be awarded the IFNCP™ designation and may enter their information into the IFNCP™ Graduate Directory. Only qualified health care professionals can apply. IFNA™ does not allow “testing out” of any Tracks. For more details, CLICK HERE. If you are still unsure if you qualify, please email us at info@IFNAcademy.com.
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!
- Do you know about the free IFNA listserv? If you want to join, just email us at info@IFNAcademy.com and we’ll add you on!
- Enjoy the free subscription to Natural Medicines Database
- Enjoy the free digital subscription to Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal
- Enjoy the free digital subscription to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine journal
- Enjoy the free digital subscription to Advances in Mind-Body Medicine journal
- Enjoy the free subscription to the Natural Medicine Journal
Be sure to download your free copy of Kathie Swift’s 3rd edition of My Foundation Diet eBook on the www.IFNAcademy.com home page!
IFNA Members enjoy the following discounts and special pricing:
- IFNA Online Tracks – 10% off Track 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Emerson Ecologics and/or Natural Partners – Open a new account receive 20% off of your first order
- Evexia Diagnostics – Open a new account and the $250 set-up fee is waived
- Genoma International – Open a new account and receive 30% off any nutritional genomic test panel for yourself or your client
- Green Med Info – Enjoy 40% off the “Professional” subscription
- Kalix Health – Enjoy 20% off your first year subscription
- Lise Alschuler, ND. TAP Integrative – Become a member with TAP and receive the IFNA student rate of $99. Regular rate is $150
- Dr Kara Fitzgerald’s eBook: Methylation, Diet and Lifestyle – Enjoy a 10% discount
- Probiotic Advisor – Enjoy a 10% discount
- Healthie – Receive one FREE month trial
- PlateJoy – Receive one FREE month trial
- Victus Health – Receive $50 off the FxMed Student Package
- Doctors Supplement Store – New accounts earn a $100 cash bonus for $200 in sales in the first month. Established accounts receive 20% off of your order
- FruitStreet TeleHealth – Receive the IFNA student rate of $120/month for the lifetime of the subscription. Regular rate is $300/month
- Practice Better – Receive 20% off your first 6 months
- Meal Garden Professionals – Receive 50% off your first 3 months
- Living Plate Rx – FREE access to therapeutic diets/meal plans
- Functional Nutrition Library (FNL) – Enjoy 50% off your subscription to the FNL
Following registration, members will be emailed the specific promo codes to utilize the above discounts.
Please note: The 10% membership discount does not apply to Personal Mentoring sessions, the Culinary Nutrition Immersion, the IFNCP™ Review Course, IFNCP™ Application or IFNCP™ Exam.
Special VA Discount – VA Dietitians who are interested in registering for the IFNA program are eligible to receive a 10% discount towards Tracks 1-5. This special discount may also be used in conjunction with the 10% membership discount, which also applies to Tracks 1-5. Contact us at email@example.com to request a special VA coupon code to use during registration. We thank you for serving our veterans!
SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Do you know about the IFNA James Joseph, PhD Scholarship Award? This scholarship award, generously provided by Integrative Therapeutics, is designed to fund IFNA™ training for those individuals with significant financial hardship. Email info@IFNAcademy.com for an application.
- Do you know about the Jeffrey Bland, PhD, Rising Star Recognition Award? This award is designed to recognize IFNCP™ participants who have graduated from all IFNA™ tracks and immersions and have demonstrated superior retention, excellence in clinical practice and/or academic proficiency in integrative and functional nutrition.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Send us a message at https://www.ifnacademy.com/contact-us/