IFNA™ training includes skill-building in key clinical areas including: nutrition-focused physical assessment, therapeutic elimination diets, conventional and functional labs and diagnostics including nutrigenetic testing, art and science of dietary supplements, mind-body modalities such as meditation, yoga, breathing techniques, and other lifestyle-oriented practices. A “whole food as medicine” approach is central to IFN therapy, thus an understanding and application of culinary nutrition concepts, condition-specific healing foods and bioactive compounds in the “food farmacy” is also included.
WANT TO GET STARTED? HERE ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS:
Step 1 – Become an IFNA™ Member! IFNA™ Membership offers 10% off of all five IFNA™ Tracks (that’s 33 modules)! Once you become a member, you will receive a special coupon code for use with each of the five tracks. Click here to become an IFNA™ member: https://www.ifnacademy.com/product/become-an-ifna-member/.
Step 2 – Online Registration: Register anytime! https://www.ifnacademy.com/register-here/. Enjoy IFNA™ training at your own pace! (Certain restrictions apply for IFNCP™ credential applicants. Click here for details: https://www.ifnacademy.com/ifncp-credential-q-a-handbook/)
Step 3 – Log in. Once you are registered, log in to the course shell at the top right hand corner of your screen and you will be taken to a Welcome Page where you click on the Track that you registered for. Once you are there, you will enter the world of IFNA™ training!
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
- Video presentations – Each video presentation is led by an IFNA™ faculty expert that comes with an information-packed, clinically useful module loaded with practice pearls! For a description of each module, click here.
- Beautiful content rich powerpoint slides – You will have access to the powerpoint slides both as 1 slide per page and 3 slides per page for optimal note-taking! All powerpoints are downloadable and yours to keep indefinitely.
- IFNA toolkit and resources – Every module comes with many carefully selected downloadable scientific papers, handouts, patient questionnaires, web resources, free apps, and full protocols with dietary recommendations, supplement brand names, conventional, functional and nutrigenetic laboratory test recommendations and mind-body practices! You will also find many brandable office documents for your logo placement.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to the IFNA™ Community Cafe Forum – A private forum reserved just for registered IFNA™ participants, this is an opportunity to receive written, customized answers to your questions about module content.
- Individual & Group Mentoring – Need a little mentoring? Contact us at info@IFNAcademy to make an appointment and click here to register: https://www.ifnacademy.com/product/personal-mentoring/
- Earn CPEUs, a Certificate of Training (COT) or if eligible, the IFNCP™ Credential!
1. Earn CPEUs. You can matriculate through the various Tracks and earn CPEU’s if that’s all you want. We offer 220 preapproved CPEUs and we are an Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
2. Certificate of Training (COT). You can matriculate through Track 1, Track 2, Track 3 and Track 4 – Therapeutic Elimination Diets (TED). You will have 24 months to access and complete the Tracks. Upon completion of each Track, you will be awarded a Certificate of Training (via email request) from IFNA and you may enter your information into IFNA’s Graduate Directory.
3. IFNCP™ Credential. You can matriculate through Track 1, Track 2, Track 3, Track 4 – Therapeutic Elimination Diets (TED) and Track 5 – Case Study Immersion (CSI). You will have 24 months to access and complete the Tracks. Upon completion of each Track, you can then apply for the IFNCP™ (Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner™) Credential exam. Once your application is approved, you will be eligible to register for the IFNCP™ Credential exam. Those who successfully pass the exam will be awarded the IFNCP™ designation and may enter their information into the IFNA’s Graduate Directory. Only qualified health care professionals can apply. IFNA™ does not allow “testing out” of any Tracks.
For more details, CLICK HERE. If you are still unsure if you qualify, please email us at info@IFNAcademy.com.
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!
- Do you know about the free IFNA listserv? If you want to join, just email us at info@IFNAcademy.com and we’ll add you on!
- Enjoy the free subscription to Natural Medicines Database
- Enjoy the free digital subscription to Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal
- Enjoy the free digital subscription to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine journal
- Enjoy the free digital subscription to Advances in Mind-Body Medicine journal
- Enjoy the free subscription to the Natural Medicine Journal
Be sure to download your free copy of the Six Food Elimination Diet eGuide (includes 7-day menu plan plus references and resources) on the www.IFNAcademy.com home page!
IFNA Members enjoy the following discounts and special pricing:
- IFNA Tracks – 10% off Track 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Emerson Ecologics and/or Natural Partners – Open a new account receive 20% off of your first order
- Evexia Diagnostics – Open a new account and the $250 set-up fee is waived
- Examine.com – Receive a 20% discount when you open a new account to access Supplement Guides and more!
- Doctors Supplement Store – New accounts earn a $100 cash bonus for $200 in sales in the first month. Established accounts receive 20% off of your order
- Dr Kara Fitzgerald’s eBook: Methylation, Diet and Lifestyle – Enjoy a 10% discount
- Functional Nutrition Library (FNL) – Enjoy 50% off your membership subscription to the FNL.
- Genomic Medicine Works – Open a new account and receive 30% off any nutritional genomic test panel for yourself or your client.
- Green Med Info – Enjoy 40% off the “Professional” subscription
- Health Research Institute (HRI) – offers glyphosate testing. IFNA members receive a special testing rate of $89.
- Health Takes Guts® Your Comprehensive Guide to Eliminating Digestive Issues, Anxiety, and Fatigue (eBook) – Receive a 25% discount
- Healthie – Receive one FREE month trial
- Kalix Health – Enjoy 20% off your first-year subscription
- Lise Alschuler, ND. TAP Integrative – Become a member with TAP and receive the IFNA student rate of $99. Regular rate is $150
- Living Plate Rx – access to therapeutic diets/meal plans.
- Point Institute – Receive 20% off any Point Institute materials, excellent resources to support your clinical practice.
- Practice Better – Receive 15% off your first 6 months
- Probiotic Advisor – Enjoy a 10% discount
- SIBO Academy – Enjoy a 10% discount on any course
- RealTime Laboratories – Enjoy $50 off clinical mycotoxin testing
- Alumni access to the enrichment/bonus presentations and updated module content via the Facebook Alumni Group page
Following registration, members will be emailed the specific promo codes to utilize the above discounts.
Please note: The 10% membership discount does not apply to Personal Mentoring sessions, the IFNCP™ Review Course, IFNCP™ Application or IFNCP™ Exam.
- Do you know about the IFNA Hope & Healing Diversity Scholarship Award? This scholarship award is designed to partially fund IFNA training for IFNCP eligible people of color in health care who otherwise could not participate in our training without the Hope & Healing Diversity Scholarship. Email info@IFNAcademy.com for an application.
- Do you know about the IFNA James Joseph, PhD Scholarship Award? This scholarship award is designed to fund IFNA™ training for IFNCP eligible individuals with significant financial hardship. Email info@IFNAcademy.com for an application.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Send us a message at https://www.ifnacademy.com/contact-us/