IFNA offers 100% online, self-paced integrative and functional nutrition training that includes skill-building in key clinical areas including: therapeutic elimination diets and food plans, conventional and functional labs and diagnostics including nutrigenetic testing, art and science of dietary supplements, nutrition-focused physical assessment, mind-body modalities such as meditation, yoga, breathing techniques, and other lifestyle-oriented coaching practices to support behavior change. A “whole food as medicine” approach is central to IFN therapy, thus an understanding and application of culinary nutrition concepts and condition-specific healing foods to support health and healing are inherent in the curriculum.
CLICK HERE for a more detailed description of the Tracks and Modules!
WANT TO GET STARTED? HERE ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS:
Step 1 – Become an IFNA Member! IFNA Membership offers 10% off of all five IFNA Tracks (that’s 33 modules)! Once you become a member, you will receive a special coupon code for use with each of the five tracks. Click HERE to become an IFNA member.
Step 2 – Online Registration: Register anytime! Enjoy IFNA training at your own pace! (Certain restrictions apply for IFNCP credential applicants. Click HERE for more details about the IFNCP Advanced Practice Credential.
Step 3 – Log in. Once you are registered, log in to the course shell at the top right hand corner of your screen and you will be taken to a Welcome Page where you click on the Track that you registered for. Once you are there, you will enter the world of IFNA training!
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
- Video presentations and transcripts – Each video presentation is led by an IFNA faculty expert that comes with an information-packed, clinically useful module loaded with practice pearls! Transcripts are available for most modules. For a description of each module, click here.
- Beautiful content rich powerpoint slides – You will have access to the powerpoint slides both as 1 slide per page and 3 slides per page for optimal note-taking! All powerpoints are downloadable and yours to keep indefinitely along with a glossary of key terms and a comprehensive bibliography of scientific references.
- IFNA Toolkit and resources – Every module comes with handouts, patient questionnaires, web resources, free apps, and clinical protocols with dietary recommendations, supplement brand names, conventional, functional and nutrigenetic laboratory test recommendations and mind-body practices! You will also find many IFNA brandable documents for your logo placement.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to the IFNA Community Cafe Forum – A private forum reserved just for registered IFNA participants. This is an opportunity to receive answers to your questions about module content.
- Individual & Group Mentoring – Need a little mentoring? Contact us at info@IFNAcademy to make an appointment and click HERE to register.
- Earn CPEUs, a Functional Nutrition Certificate of Training (COT) or if eligible, the IFNCP Credential!
1. Earn CPEUs. You can matriculate through the various Tracks and earn CPEU’s if that is what you are seeking. We offer 224 pre-approved CPEUs and we are an Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
2. Functional Nutrition Certificate of Training (COT). You can matriculate through Track 1, Track 2, Track 3, Track 4 – Therapeutic Elimination Diets (TED) and Track 5 – Case Study Immersion (CSI). No board exam is necessary to earn the COT. You will have 24 months to access and complete the Tracks. Upon completion of each Track, you will be awarded a Certificate of Training (via email request) from IFNA and you may then enter your information into IFNA’s Graduate Directory.
3. IFNCP Credential. You can matriculate through Track 1, Track 2, Track 3, Track 4 – Therapeutic Elimination Diets (TED) and Track 5 – Case Study Immersion (CSI). You will have 24 months to access and complete the Tracks. Upon completion of each Track, you can then apply for the IFNCP (Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner™) Credential exam. Once your application is approved, you will be eligible to register for the IFNCP Credential exam. Those who successfully pass the exam will be awarded the IFNCP designation and may enter their information into the IFNA Graduate Directory. Only qualified health care professionals can apply. IFNA does not allow “testing out” of any Tracks.
For more details, CLICK HERE. If you are still unsure if you qualify, please email us at info@IFNAcademy.com.
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL! Here is what’s also included in the Tracks:
- Enjoy the subscription to Natural Medicines Database, the most authoritative resource available on dietary supplements and natural medicines.
- Enjoy the digital subscriptions to the following journals:
Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal
Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine journal
Advances in Mind-Body Medicine journal
Enjoy the digital subscription to the Natural Medicine Journal
Become a member of IFNA or renew your IFNA membership and receive the following discounts and special pricing:
– IFNA TRACK REGISTRATION
- 10% off Tracks 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5: Be sure to purchase your IFNA membership before you register for a track
- Fullscript: Open a new account and use the promo code YAY20 to receive 20% off your first order!
- Rupa Health: $100 off your first purchase (qualified self-orders only). Access HERE
- Evexia Diagnostics: Open a new account and the $250 set up fee is waived
- 3×4 Genetics: Open an account and receive 50% off the nutrigenomic course
- Genova Diagnostics: Receive $10 off any lab test when you order through Genova Connect – An e-commerce portal that allows individuals to order laboratory testing without scheduling a visit with their doctor.
- Health Research Institute (HRI): Enjoy a 10% discount on glyphosate testing
- Real Time Laboratories: Enjoy $50 off clinical mycotoxin testing
- Infinite Allergy Labs – Receive a special rate of $229 on comprehensive food allergy/sensitivity testing
-DIGITAL FOOD PLANS & RECIPES
- Living Plate Rx: Therapeutic diets/digital meal plans that are branded for your practice. Receive a $100 discount on Prime Membership. Access HERE
-TELEHEALTH PLATFORMS FOR ELECTRONIC HEALTH/MEDICAL RECORDS
- Practice Better: Receive 15% off your first 6 months. Access HERE
- Healthie: Receive one free month trial
- Kalix Health: Enjoy 20% off your first-year subscription
- Heads Up Health: Enjoy 20% off their Professional Edition product for practitioners
- Examine.com: Receive a 20% discount when you open a new account to access Supplement Guides and more
- Green Med Info: Enjoy 40% off the Professional subscription
- Health Takes Guts®Your Comprehensive Guide to Eliminating Digestive Issues, Anxiety, and Fatigue (eBook): Receive a 25% discount
- Probiotic Advisor: Enjoy a 10% discount on the subscription
- Point Institute: Receive 20% off any Point Institute materials
- SIBO Academy: Enjoy a 10% discount on any course
- The Better Nutrition Program (BNP): Receive 10% off the BNP toolkit
Note: In order to receive your 10% discount code, please be sure to purchase your IFNA membership PRIOR to any Track registrations! Following your registration, you will be emailed the specific promo codes to utilize the above discounts. The 10% membership discount does not apply to Mentoring sessions, the IFNCP Review Course, IFNCP Application or IFNCP Exam.
- Do you know about the IFNA Hope & Healing Diversity Scholarship Award? This scholarship award is designed to partially fund IFNA training for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists of color who otherwise could not participate in our training without the Hope & Healing Diversity Scholarship.
- Do you know about the IFNA James Joseph, PhD Scholarship Award? This scholarship award is designed to partially fund IFNA training for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists with significant financial hardship.
- Email info@IFNAcademy.com to request an application.
- Be sure to download your free copy of the Six Food Elimination Diet eGuide (includes 7-day menu plan plus references and resources) on the www.IFNAcademy.com home page!
- Do you know about the free IFNA listserv? If you want to join, just send us a message via the CONTACT US page and we’ll add you on!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Send us a message. Contact us!