Accelerate your Career and Nurture your Passion
Become an Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner
100% online and self-paced!
IFNA’s functional nutrition certification offers you a science-based, whole-systems, personalized nutrition approach in identifying and treating the root causes of chronic disease.
Distinguish yourself in the rapidly growing field of functional nutrition.
Complex medical conditions are on the rise. Clients and healthcare organizations are seeking professionals highly trained in personalized nutrition solutions. With IFNA’s functional nutrition training and certification, you’ll learn the systems, protocols, and tools needed to excel in this exciting field.
Imagine confidently taking on complex cases, providing effective personalized care, and collaborating with dynamic integrative teams. IFNA graduates are doing that and more. Best of all, you’ll be able to dramatically improve your clients’ outcomes, positively impacting their health and their lives.
Grow your business and love what you do!
With IFNA’s training, both your clients and your business will thrive.
- Skillfully assess and treat clients struggling with chronic health issues, becoming the eminent go-to clinician for referrals.
- Boost your income and grow your practice using a “whole-systems” approach that clients are increasingly seeking to restore health.
- Integrate powerful mind-body practices into your work with clients to support the body’s natural healing ability.
- Reconnect with why you started your career in the first place – your passion for helping people live healthier, more fulfilled lives.
Deliver better patient care and outcomes
Learn cutting-edge integrative and functional nutrition concepts and tools you can apply in practice with your next client.
Become proficient in:
- A whole-body systems approach
- Root cause analysis
- Therapeutic elimination diets and food plans
- Conventional and functional diagnostic labs, including nutrigenetic testing
- The art and science of dietary supplements
- Mind-body modalities such as meditation, yoga, breathing techniques, and other lifestyle-oriented coaching practices to support behavior change
FREE Gift for You!
Limited time only
Sign up to receive our FREE e-gift:
Six Food Elimination Diet includes a 7-day menu plan plus references and resources!
Flexible training with 3 Pathways!
Get your IFNA Functional Nutrition Certification. Or go deeper and achieve the IFNCP Credential. Or earn continuing education credits. It is up to you. You choose your Pathway and we’ll help guide you every step of the way.
Earn an Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certification (Certificate of Training)
Achieve the distinguished IFNCP Advanced Practice Credential
Earn continuing education credits for each track
The IFNA Difference
100% Online – learn at your own pace from anywhere
Learn from top functional nutrition experts
Functional Nutrition Certification in just 9 months
Individual and group mentoring
Earn the IFNCP Advanced Practice Credential
IFNA Membership with industry discounts
You’ll get an invaluable toolkit with handouts, patient questionnaires, clinical protocols with dietary and supplement recommendations, conventional labs, functional labs, nutrigenetics testing, mind-body practices, web resources, and a bibliography of carefully selected scientific papers.
With 5 tracks and 33 modules, this program is the most comprehensive, highly-respected Functional Nutrition training in the industry. It will change the way you practice healthcare!
Become a systems detective with cutting-edge nutrition assessment and diagnostic tools
As you dive deep into integrative medical nutrition therapies, you’ll learn to identify and resolve core imbalances that lie at the root of most chronic health conditions, helping your clients:
- Heal common digestive disorders (IBS, Crohn’s, Ulcerative colitis, SIBO, GERD, Celiac disease, etc.)
- Reduce toxic burden and decrease the risk of environmentally acquired illness
- Increase energy and support mitochondrial function
- Reverse cardiometabolic conditions such as type 2 diabetes
- Alleviate chronic pain and inflammation
- Bring hormones into balance impacting issues such as endometriosis, infertility, PCOS and osteoporosis
- Improve memory, anxiety, depression, and neurodegenerative disorders
- Support optimal adrenal and thyroid function
- Learn integrative modalities to cancer prevention and management
- Strengthen immunity and resolve autoimmune conditions
Who should take IFNA’s training?
Are you passionate about patient care? Are you excited about personal and professional growth?
Then IFN Academy is for you!
Whether you are a registered dietitian hungry to incorporate functional nutrition into your practice or a health coach determined to find holistic solutions for your clients’ more complex issues, this is the training for you. Our students come from all over the world and include:
- Registered Dietitians
- Health Coaches
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Therapists/Social Workers
- Physical therapists
- Yoga Therapists
Learn from premier thought leaders
Enjoy exciting classes taught by a multi-disciplinary “all-star cast” of the nations’ top functional medicine experts. You’ll benefit from our faculty’s diverse backgrounds, including registered dietitians/nutritionists, certified nutrition specialists, MDs, NDs, and holistic health coaches!
Learn the systems, tools, and strategies to become a functional nutrition expert and help your clients and your business thrive!
Proud to be Accredited Providers of continuing education by the following organizations